8 people are interested
Give Back In Your Own Hometown-Wadsworth
ORGANIZATION: Crossroads Hospice- NEO
Please visit the new page to apply.
8 people are interested
Crossroads Hospice’s volunteering program is always looking for committed and caring members of our community who want to volunteer for hospice help in your area. If you have an interest in spending time with patients, have special talents you would like to share, or want to lend a hand in our office, you should consider joining us as an Ultimate Giver.
Crossroads Hospice Ultimate Givers are a dedicated team of hospice volunteers who strive to provide extra love and comfort to terminally ill patients. The Ultimate Givers of Crossroads Hospice are committed to helping our patients and their families. Volunteering can take less than one hour a week!
Contact: Jamie Hale, Volunteer Manager at 330-776-3322 or email@example.com
About Crossroads Hospice- NEO
3743 Boettler Oaks Drive, Suite E, Green, OH 44685, US
Crossroads is committed to being at the forefront of the hospice care industry, to continually shape the way palliative and hospice care are viewed and administered...so that everyone can expect more. The Crossroads Hospice & Palliative Care brand promise: *Crossroads offers more to elevate the end-of-life experience in very unique ways. *Expect highly attentive, hands-on care. We are always there for you before, during and after the need for palliative and hospice care.
We ask our patients to "Expect More" from us with one-of-a-kind programs like:
- Gift of a Day: Patients are asked, "If you had one day to live, what would you want it to look like?" Our staff, volunteers, and local businesses work together to bring these heart-warming "Gifts" to life.
- Evenmore Care: We have lower-than-average patient-to-staff ratio that allow us to see patients virtually every day. More patient contact means we can identify an increased or sudden decline and initiate our Watch Program
- Watch Program: Patients are closely monitored through multiple daily visits to better recognize when passing may be imminent, at which point we exhaust every effort to be by their side.
- Veteran Program: Honoring patients who served in the military to protect our country. Staff and Volunteers are educated and trained in caring for veterans at the end-of-life.
- Grief Recovery Program: A special 12 week program, led by our bereavement counselors, helps participants effectively cope with the pain caused by loss
- Same day admissions, we do the work for you!
- Staffed with our own employees 24/7
- Attended deaths are consistently well above national average
- DNR status not required to receive care
WadsworthWadsworth, OH 44281
July 19, 2023
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 times a month, very flexible