2018 Seattle Jingle Bell Run Committee
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
1 person is interested
Do you LOVE the Seattle Jingle Bell Run?
Are you are interested in getting more involved to help plan this wonderfully festive Seattle tradition? Do you want to join the 2018 Jingle Bell Run Seattle Committee? We are looking for volunteers to help with the following areas:
- Marketing Subcommittee (Media/PR & Grassroots Marketing): Ensure that the Jingle Bell Run receives maximum visibility in the community and enhances our advertising and recruiting efforts.
- Logistics Subcommittee: Plan and implement all day of event logistics
- Course Entertainment Subcommittee: Plan and implement creative games and motivational check-points along the route.
- Team Retention and Recruitment Subcommittee:
- Team Retention - Cultivate, prioritize, and grow returning teams.
- Team Recruitment - Identify, prioritize, and cultivate new teams.
- Sponsorship Outreach: Identify and reach out to potential sponsors and vendors.
- Runner Recruitment Subcommittee: Help support the monthly running meet-ups and increase participation from the local running community through the following outreach:
- Corporate Running Clubs
- Running Store Recruitment and promotion
- Running Clubs
- Local Run Expo Booths/Flyers
- Returning Teams
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed