Food Shelf Shopper -- East St. Paul
2 people are interested
The Eastside Food Shelf serves families and individuals in East St. Paul and the surrounding area, and seeks to supplement the nutritional needs of individuals in need of all ages. Specifically in need of volunteers who can help during the 1:00-4:00 pm shift during the week.
- Putting together food packages for families using a variety of food from our food shelves.
- Following guidelines for making food packages, using discretion in choosing items to make a well-balanced food package.
- Greet and escort families to their food packages for bagging.
- Assist families with bagging their food packages.
- Stock shelves when food is low.
- Sort food when donations come in
- Move food delivery from the landing area to the pantry.
- Clean and break down card boards boxes when foot traffic in the building is slow.
- Assisting with carrying food packages to their car.
We'll work with your schedule.
1019 Payne AveSt Paul, MN 55130
- People Skills
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1:00-4:00 pm shift, 3 month commitment preferred