Crossroads Hospice’s volunteering program is always looking for committed and caring members of our community who want to volunteer for hospice help in your area. If you have an interest in spending time with patients, have special talents you would like to share, or want to lend a hand in our office, you should consider joining us as an Ultimate Giver.
Crossroads Hospice Ultimate Givers are a dedicated team of hospice volunteers who strive to provide extra love and comfort to terminally ill patients. The Ultimate Givers of Crossroads Hospice are committed to helping our patients and their families. Volunteering can take less than one hour a week!
Please contact Jamie Hale, Volunteer Manager at 330-776-3322 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-3 times a month. Very flexible.
- PAWS for a special cause!
- Patient Visitor Needed
- Veteran to Veteran Volunteer
- Wagging Tails Needed to Visit...
- Give Back in Your Own Home Town
- Step into Service, Be A Friend!
- Be an Ultimate Giver!
- Be a gift, simply by being...
- Get "Scrap-Happy" with Crossroads!
- "Scrap-tastic" Volunteer...
- Extra time on your hands?
- Do You Like to Read?
- Music To My Ears
- Visit with patients as an...
- Give Back in Your Own Home...
- Healthy Benefits of Volunteering
- Dogs bring joy
- Volunteer With Your Best Friend
- Veterans needed!
- Honor the Men and Women in the...