Work remotely with talented peers on a rewarding, non-profit program as part of Rare Genomics Institute’s RareShare team. Engage in organizational outreach with companies and non-profit groups to seek out, initiate and foster collaborations to help build the RareShare rare disease community platform. Be a part of the Rare Genomics Institutes strategic alliances and marketing efforts. Track and monitor RareShare metrics on website usage, membership and community activity.
As a RG Business Development Associate you will work with the RareShare team and become its liasson to external organizations. You will apply your business acumen to build mutually beneficial collaborative organizational relationships.
- Identify organizational partners to help expand the reach and relevance of RareShare to its rare disease community members.
- Seek out and secure sustainable financial support opportunities for RareShare.
- Track and monitor useful metrics on RareShare that will help in developing short and long-term strategies.
- Work closely with the RareShare team by attending and actively participating weekly conference call meetings.
- Engage with Rare Genomics teams on strategic alliance and marketing efforts.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A degree in business or science preferred, business partnership managerial experience a plus.
- A passion for learning and serving rare disease communities.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects efficiently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to engage with clients, internal staff and the management team.
- Ability to demonstrate tact, diplomacy and initiative when working with others.
- Business Development
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Few hours per week
- Electronic Media Specialist
- Web Designer/ Digital Marketing...
- Security Analyst
- PAT Advocacy Liaison
- RG Patient Research Services...
- Content Development Intern
- Genomics/Machine Learning...
- Project Manager - RareShare
- Medical/Scientific Content...
- Rare Disease Therapeutics...
- Business Development Associate...
- Strategic Partnerships Manager
- Community Engagement Associate
- Project Manager
- Corporate Relations Associate
- Medical Device Associate
- Communications Associate ...
- Grant Writer
- Patient Related/Advocacy...