Heart Gallery Bi-Monthly Venue Volunteer
A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent, families for every waiting foster child.
The Heart Gallery is a traveling "art exhibit" of photographs of local and nationwide children who are currently in foster care and waiting to be adopted. Since A Family For Every Child was founded, more than 500 foster children have been featured in Heart Galleries, and more than 250 have found their forever families. AFFEC is looking for a volunteer who can contribute to the Heart Gallery Program by networking with prospective photographers and venues, as well as maintaining current relationships and displays.
Under the supervision of the Program Director, the intern/volunteer will perform a variety of tasks including:
- Statewide outreach for photographers and videographers.
- Statewide outreach for possible gallery venues, vendors, volunteers, etc.
- Statewide outreach for resources, including printing, frames, brochures, etc.
- Assist in organization of storage for frames, photos, etc.
- Research, outreach, and record data on Heart Galleries across the country.
We'll work with your schedule.
1675 W. 11th AvenueEugene, OR 97402
- Data Entry
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 6-9+ hours per week.
- 3-6 month commitment minimum.