A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent, families for every waiting foster child.
The Heart Gallery is a traveling "art exhibit" of photographs of local and nationwide children who are currently in foster care and waiting to be adopted. Since A Family For Every Child was founded, more than 500 foster children have been featured in Heart Galleries, and more than 250 have found their forever families. AFFEC is looking for a volunteer who can contribute to the Heart Gallery Program by networking with prospective photographers and venues, as well as maintaining current relationships and displays.
Under the supervision of the Program Director, the intern/volunteer will perform a variety of tasks including:
- Statewide outreach for photographers and videographers.
- Statewide outreach for possible gallery venues, vendors, volunteers, etc.
- Statewide outreach for resources, including printing, frames, brochures, etc.
- Assist in organization of storage for frames, photos, etc.
- Research, outreach, and record data on Heart Galleries across the country.
- Data Entry
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 6-9+ hours per week.
- 3-6 month commitment minimum.
- Fundraising Event Planner
- Matching Assistance Program...
- IT Work--Great for High School...
- Adoption Worker Assistant
- Graphic Design Specialist
- Family Finding Volunteer
- Data Entry Specialist
- Hero For a Day Event Planner
- Princess Event Planner
- Development Funding
- Research Sibling Specialty
- Agency Marketing Specialist
- Appreciation Card Creator
- FAMILY SCHOLARSHIP COORDINATOR
- Media Marketing
- Webinar PowerPoint Producer
- Family Adoption Specialist
- FAMILY RESOURCE COORDINATOR
- Princess Event Developer