Goal: Assist in the daily operations of the Seton Family Store. Provide customer service through positive interactions with customers.
- Sorting, cleaning, pricing, storage and handling of clothing, household goods and miscellaneous items.
- Assist in researching and pricing vintage and high-end clothing and merchandise on the internet.
- Responsible to help with overall arrangement, cleanliness and appearance of store at all times.
- Assist with opening and closing Store and register on days assigned.
- Promote Seton Center’s sales and promotions.
- Restock inventory as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by the manage.
- Volunteer should be a team player and enjoy volunteering independently.
- Ability to operate a calculator, electronic cash register and credit card machine.
- Ability to follow cash management procedures for sales, debit, credit & gift cards and vouchers.
- Knowledge of basic math processes Knowledge of current and vintage fashion trends and styles.
- People Skills
- Business Development
- Retail / Sales
- Market Research / Analysis
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Flexible Daytme Hours - Tues-Fri, 10 AM to 4 PM