This is an opportunity for youth groups to stay overnight above a shelter and to provide breakfast for shelter guests the following morning. Youth groups arrive between 8 pm and 9 pm. Shelter staff will give your group a tour and answer questions. The group plans a hot menu for breakfast, purchases the food items, cooks, and serves 40-50 shelter guests. Breakfast is served from 7 am until 7:45 am. The group must be ready to leave the shelter by 8:30 am.
- Cooking / Catering
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Shelter Support Volunteer
- Diaper Drive A-Go-Go!
- Welcome Home Basket Provider
- Morning Rush Coffee Drive
- Lunch Provider for Shelter Guests
- Baby Bin Volunteer
- Mentor for Middle School Students
- Give a BOOST to Literacy...
- Breakfast of Champions
- Shelter Hot Breakfast Provider
- Lunches for Early Childhood Outing
- Shelter Hot Evening Meal Provider
- Supply Drive for Women
- Youth Group Overnight and...
- Tourists and Travelers: Give us...
- Massage Therapist
- "The Very Hungry Caterpillar"...
- Undercover Drive!
- Intro to Volunteering with...