Responsible for all Internal and External Communications for New Vision
- Manages communications programs and/or projects.
- Create Organizational Communication Plan.
- Develop and distribute weekly email to all volunteers, leaders and staff.
- Responsible for development and dissemination of a Monthly Newsletter.
- Serve as the Organization’s social media presence (i.e. Facebook, LinkedIn, NVO website, etc.) and stay up to date with all social media trends and venues/outlets.
- Responsible for researching services and issues regarding the treatment of prisoners.
- 2 years of demonstrated Communications/HR Communications experience.
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of communications.
- Strong knowledge of Google Applications (Drive, Gmail, Calendar, Docs)
- Experience with Excel/Project/Smartsheet.
- Background in social work and/or criminal justice.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 10-15 hours a week