Description General Description:
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts Employees’ Charitable Campaign (COMECC) is looking for a Social Media Intern to develop and implement a social media strategy to build the campaign’s presence in the social media sphere. The ideal candidate would be able to start in the beginning of April and would be able to work with the campaign until it closes in December 2018.
To Apply: Please complete our Online Application at https://www.volgistics.com/ex/portal.dll/ap?ap=1825256508.
* Develop and implement a social media strategy using COMECC’s existing portals, Facebook and Twitter, to educate, inform and engage state employees, non-profits and other stakeholders about the campaign.
* Advise on other social media platforms that may be relevant to the campaign, build them into our strategy and grow our online presence.
* Maintain COMECC’s social media accounts over the course of the campaign and work with the Campaign Manager to resolve any issues and respond to any queries.
* Create a short (3 minute maximum) video showcasing the COMECC campaign to be hosted on the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ YouTube channel.
* Assist with other projects and tasks as required.
* Degree in Communications, Marketing, Media Arts or related field preferred.
* Graphic design and Video Editing experience preferred.
* Demonstrated proficiency in social media marketing and strategies
* Expert information technology skills with experience the following programs: Microsoft Office applications and Adobe Acrobat Professional
* Social media editing
Flexible schedule Monday - Friday between the hours of 9am-5pm
** This position has the ability to work off-site
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Graphic Design
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Video Production
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- VITA Tax Preparer – Everett...
- Video Editing Intern
- Outreach Administrator Volunteer
- VITA Tax Preparer – Mystic...
- VITA Tax Preparer – Parker...
- VITA Tax Preparer – Medford...
- Events Intern
- Research Intern - CGC
- VITA Tax Preparer – Dorchester...
- Social Media Intern - CGC
- Housing Resource Support Volunteer
- Graphic Design Volunteer
- VITA Tax Preparer – Mattapan...
- Community Planning and Research...
- VITA Tax Preparer – Roxbury/N....