Spring into action and help Benevilla provide daily nutritious meals and a friendly contact to seniors and disabled in our community.
If you have a reliable vehicle, AZ Driver's License, proof of insurance and a clean driving record, we need you.
Duties include proper delivery of meals, a visual assessment of the member's well-being each delivery, follow procedures regarding signatures for delivery, distributing information, and communicating concerns to appropriate staff.
Training is provided. Applicants must be able to lift 25 pounds, follow verbal instructions, communicate effectively and be able to use a map and/or navigation system.
Schedule is flexible. Between 1 - 5 hours per week.
We ask for a 6 month commitment.
- Elder care
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 6 months. 1 - 5 hours per week
- Volunteer Hostess at Birt's Bistro
- Volunteer Activity Partner for...
- Volunteer Boutique Assistant
- Spanish Bi-Lingual Volunteers...
- Marketing Department...
- Single Day Opportunities
- Volunteer Office Assistants
- Home Delivered Meals Volunteer...
- Pet Therapy Volunteer Visitors
- Intergenerational Project...
- Home Delivered Meals Services...
- Volunteer Home Services Provider