The Library of MusicLandria is a free music instrument library located in Sacramento. We are seeking a volunteer to help us with light bookkeeping tasks.
In this role, you will:
- Organize receipts and track income
- Post financial transactions to QuickBooks
- Scan and print
- Maintain and improve systems to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Maintain accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
- Balance accounts by reconciling entries.
- Maintain general ledger by transferring account summaries.
- Balance general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Maintain historical records by filing documents.
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Comply with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
5 hours per week
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability to meet for a brief interview.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours per week