- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
The Library of MusicLandria is seeking a team of dedicated, enthusiastic Grant Writers to help us fund our organizational growth and development.
- Use GrantStation to research and identify grant makers
- Use GrantStation to generate Letters Of Interest and grant gpplications
- Build and maintain relationships with grant makers via meetings, phone calls, emails or facetime
- Use Google Docs to update a grants calendar
- Provide weekly progress reports to the Executive Director
- Provide other grant team members with support and feedback
- Use Asana to create to do lists, set deadlines, assign tasks and review grant application progress
- Create post funding progress reports
- Edit, edit, edit
- 10 hours per week
- Our team meets every Saturday from 12-5pm
- We require 5 additional hours be spent doing independent research and writing during the week
Grant Writing Team Desired Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Passion for music and our mission
- Outstanding written communication skills
- Research is a huge part of grant writing, having a passion for research will help you excel in this role
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Familiarity with standard word processing, and Google Docs required
- Experience with graphic design and video software a plus
How To Apply
If interested, please message firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability to meet for a brief interview.
About the Organization
The Library of MusicLandria is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit dedicated to breaking down the barriers to musical exploration and encouraging personal growth through hands-on learning. Since 2014, we have provided free access to musical instruments and equipment to Sacramento area music enthusiasts.
To learn more, visit www.musiclandria.com
We'll work with your schedule.
2181 6th AveSacramento, CA 95818
- Grant Writing / Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- 10+ hours/week
- Please contact us for a full job description