Sponsorship Program Researcher
1 person is interested
A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving and permanent families for every waiting foster child.
The individual in this position will work with the Sponsorship Program Coordinators to research national and international sponsorship programs in order to brainstorm how to better improve our own program. This job will also require an intern able to analyze data and interpret ideas and apply them appropriately to our organization.
Under the supervision of Sponsorship Program Coordinator, the intern will:
- Find and examine other sponsorship programs online.
- Contact sponsorship coordinators of other programs.
- Communicate possible improvements.
- Interpret ideas and apply the new ideas to our program.
- Be creative and come up with ideas for improvement.
We'll work with your schedule.
1675 W. 11th AvenueEugene, OR 97402
- Strategic Planning
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Professional Development
- Market Research / Analysis
- Must be at least 18
- 3-9+ month commitment
- 6-9+ hours a week