* IN ORDER TO REGISTER AS A VOLUNTEER YOU MUST EMAIL MARY.OWENS@RALEIGHNC.GOV *
Pullen Park will be hosting their annual Kids Egg Hunt on Saturday March 24th.
Volunteer Duties:We are looking for individuals to assist with set-up, activity stations, prize booths and more. Join us and help make memories for our guests at this City of Raleigh tradition.
Work Environment: This event is outside, so please dress for the weather. There is the opportunity for loud noises from the event crowd. Must enjoy working with children. Restrooms are on site.
Volunteer Requirements: You must be at least 14 years old to volunteer. If under 16, then a parent or guardian will need to register to volunteer with you. All volunteers will need to complete a volunteer release form (for volunteers under the age of 18 a parent/guardian will need to sign the volunteer form).
Group Registration Information: Registration as a volunteer is first come, first served. All volunteers must register as individuals, but if you are a part of a group, please list the group in the "Registration Notes" when signing up.
Per department policy, this volunteer opportunity is not to be used towards court-appointed/ suggested community service hours.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Youth Baseball Coaches
- Invasive Plant Removal at...
- Planting Project at Worthdale
- Spring Fling Adult Egg Hunt at...
- Split Rail Fence Construction at...
- Youth Girls Basketball Coaches
- Invasive Plant Removal Durant...
- Mulching Nash Square
- Pullen Park Egg Hunt
- Saturday Mulching at Pullen Park
- Breakfast with the Bunny at...
- Digital Inclusion Teacher...
- Spring Forest Egg Hunt