* IN ORDER TO REGISTER AS A VOLUNTEER FOR THIS OPPORTUNITY YOU MUST EMAIL MARY.OWENS@RALEIGHNC.GOV*
Spring Forest Park will be hosting an Egg Hunt on March 24th. Pre-hunt events beginning at 10AM.
Volunteer Duties:Volunteers are needed to assist with egg distribution, activity facilitation, and clean-up.
Work Environment: This project will be outside so please dress for the weather. There is the possibility of loud noises due to a crowd. A restroom is on site.
Volunteer Requirements: You must be at least 16 years old to volunteer. Individuals under 18 years of age must have a signed waiver from their parent or guardian in order to participate. This will be emailed prior to the event.
Group Registration Information: Registration as a volunteer is first come, first served. All volunteers must register as individuals, but if you are a part of a group, please list the group in the "Registration Notes" when signing up.
Per department policy, this volunteer opportunity is not to be used towards court-appointed/ suggested community service hours.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- Youth Baseball Coaches
- Invasive Plant Removal at...
- Planting Project at Worthdale
- Spring Fling Adult Egg Hunt at...
- Split Rail Fence Construction at...
- Youth Girls Basketball Coaches
- Invasive Plant Removal Durant...
- Mulching Nash Square
- Pullen Park Egg Hunt
- Saturday Mulching at Pullen Park
- Breakfast with the Bunny at...
- Digital Inclusion Teacher...
- Spring Forest Egg Hunt