A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
The intern/volunteer in this position will work with the Executive Director to identify funding opportunities including grants, request for proposals (RFPs), Family Foundation, Business/Organization, and other development opportunities.
Under the supervision of the Executive Director, the intern/volunteer will:
- Research funding resources and identify ones that are a good match for our organization.
- Build a funding calendar.
- Research partnerships with businesses for large in-kind donations.
- Begin outreach, develop relationships, and enter all information in our database.
- Make sure all needed documents related to funding are on the web and up-to-date.
- Develop processes for follow-up and thank-you notes.
We'll work with your schedule.
1675 W. 11th AvenueEugene, OR 97402
- Data Entry
- Resource Development / Management
- Executive Admin
- Financial Service Assistance
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3+ month commitment minimum
- 6-9 hours per week minimum