1 person is interested
The role of the CASA Ambassador is to increase the community’s knowledge about CASA of Union County’s mission, vision and work, as well as increase the number of donors, volunteer advocates and fellow ambassadors.
Assist with numerous projects and events, such as:
- Poster and flyer distribution to local public places, offices and businesses
- Special events: assist with set-up, guest check-in, clean up, selling raffle tickets
- Set up and/or make community presentations about CASA of Union County’s work
- Share CASA of Union County events and news on your own social media
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteer at 3 outreach events and 5k and/or Gala