Provide day-to-day support with data entry, appointment setting and reporting analysis to group of 5 housing/financial coaches. This role will have the responsibility of providing support to the Financial Empowerment team with time sensitive and high/medium projects and tasks, as well as working with a dynamic and highly engaged team.
Mondays -Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm, or 3-5 hours/week during standard office hours
Minimum time commitment: 3-5 hours per week.
* Scheduling clients’ appointments and calendar management for Financial Empowerment team
* Client Follow-up
* Leveraging strong interpersonal and social communications skills, especially with diverse clientele.
* Data Entry
* Assist in preparing reports using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internal databases, and external resources.
* Ability to develop partnerships and collaborate with other business and functional areas
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills (English and Spanish)
* Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
* Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
* Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Data Entry
- Financial Service Assistance
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 6-8 weeks and ongoing