Barn Hands Needed
15 people are interested
Do you like horses, working with your hands, being outside and making a difference?
Then come and volunteer at the Maker's Mark Secretariat Center, located inside the Kentucky Horse Park. We are always looking for extra hands to help out in the barn, with the horses, and around the farm. Tasks include:
- Grooming horses
- Picking/mucking stalls
- Help with feeding the horses
- Cleaning the barn aisle
- Cleaning tack
- Cleaning feed and water buckets
- Other general barn chores
We'll work with your schedule.
Maker's Mark Secretariat Center4089 Iron Works ParkwayLexington, KY 40511
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- Must be at least 18
- A minimum of 2 hours, preferably 3-4 hours.
- Have your own work gloves, muck boots or other appropriate shoes and clothing.