Opportunity to make a meaningful impact while developing personally and professionally.
Expand your Network!
Display Leadership Capabilities!
A start up non profit organization that aims to cultivate a relaxed working environment that will truly allow board members to develop personally and professionally through their service.
Season to Soar's mission is to combat social and economic factors that hinder communities. Our current areas of focus are poverty and youth development
The board of directors is responsible for working as a collective to further Season to Soars’ mission and help us fulfill our commitment to the communities that we serve.
Primary Tasks :
- Expand the organization's current youth development program
- Secure ample funding for the organization
- Identify individuals who are interested in supporting the organization through board service, volunteering, or financial contributions
- Lead the organization out of the startup phase and into a prominent non profit that is making an impactful change in needy communities
- Develop and implement strategic planning for organizational growth
- Solve high priority issues
Responsibilities and Duties
Board members are expected to:
- Serve as a working board member, who is willing to fundraise, execute organizational programs and conduct operational activities
- Attend a minimun of 6 board meetings annually
- Identify resources that will enable the organization to advance its mission and function to its full capability
- Strive to secure a minimum funding requirment for the organization
- Make an annual financial contribution, based on your giving ability
- There is no minimum or maximum. The amount of your donation is your choice
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree
- Teaching / Instruction
- Business Development
- Youth Services
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 6 meetings per year