Search Engine Optimization (SEO) specialist
1 person is interested
Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization created for empowering marginalized children of poverty through our educational programs.
Role brief: The Search Engine Optimization specialist is a virtual volunteer position that works directly with the President, Fundraising and Marketing team to improve Haiti Now’s organic search results. This position is responsible for creating and running SEO campaigns, identifying areas of improvement, and help improve the sites' rankings in major search engines.
- Review and analyze Haiti Now website for areas that need to be improved, deleted, or revised.
- Improve Haiti Now website’s organic search results.
- Ensure our organization website is filled with optimal keywords.
- Place keywords appropriately in copy to gain most search engine traffic.
- Strategize ways to improve and track our website’s performance.
- Compile and present SEO performance reports.
- Collaborate with other teams like Marketing, Fundraising and the President to improve the navigation of our website and enhance its search engine ranking.
- Evaluate traffic, landing page quality, content, design, security, donation options, demographics of prospective donor or partners when determining keywords and campaigns.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Minimum 2 yrs work experience as a SEO specialist
- Strong analytical skills with in-depth understanding and experience with website analytical tools.
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 7 - 10 hrs per week
- Motivated self starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Marketing Analytics
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Must be at least 18
- 7 - 10 hrs per week