North Shore Exchange is looking for 1-3 internal IT volunteers to join our Technology Team. This role
will gain experience in our software development lifecycle, troubleshooting hardware and is a
learning position that will get you hands-on with a live production environment. This role will also
potentially provide support to the employee side of North Shore Exchange making sure staff
equipment and software work accordingly and up to expectation.
Qualifications (not required but helpful!)
- Either in college for a Bachelor’s or has a Bachelor's: computer science or information technology preferred
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies quickly.
- Embrace working in a fast paced environment and handling multiple projects/issues in
occasionally high-pressure situations.
- Ability to take the initiative in assignments, displaying strong organizational skills while
- Ability to work as part of a team or independently with excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Support and troubleshoot employees’ hardware and software needs.
- Development of new key software applications
- Create and edit documentation of internal processes and procedures, then properly upload
the documents in the appropriate place.
- Support, communication, and collaboration with Technology team lead.
Start dates are flexible but we are looking to fill positions immediately. Require
5-10 hours weekly commitment.
- Google Apps
- IT Consulting
- Security / Network Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per week