ASPIRE sites are located throughout the state of Oregon.
Volunteer by completing this online form: https://oregonstudentaid.gov/aspire-interest-form.aspx
As an ASPIRE mentor, you will play a unique role in the life of a student as you help guide and assist them in pursuing education and training beyond high school.
Why should I become an ASPIRE mentor?
- Create an interest in education and training beyond high school
- Improve classroom attendance
- Increase scholastic ability and performance
- Give students hope for their future
- Career Counseling / Coaching
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- ~1-2 hours every other week