Group Engagement Partner
1 person is interested
* Responsible for presenting, cultivating and strengthening relationships with corporate and community groups who engage in special programming events
* Assist with collection, maintenance of clean volunteer records and running volunteer reports, utilizing the Red Cross volunteer management system, Volunteer Connection
* Provide day-to-day management of corporate and community relationships including calls, emails and meetings to integrate partners to the Red Cross
* Work directly with associated staff to pro-actively and reactively coordinate, manage and deliver engagement outreach, programming and communications * Work with local volunteers and staff to determine group volunteer opportunities and needs for local efforts
* Help coordinate local efforts with group leaders
* Schedule trainings and engagement efforts while maintaining constant communication with partners.
* Meet groups on site for direct management and oversight of efforts
* Insure Red Cross volunteer standards as per Volunteer Manual on boarding process.
* Recognize and thank partners to sustain relationships
* Attend conference call meetings with National Headquarters Volunteer Partners and Development teams
Leadership volunteer skills, networking opportunities, program management and program development, community involvement
* Three to five years volunteer and/or program management experience required
* Minimum 3-5 years of experience supporting and/or working closely with partnerships or account
We'll work with your schedule.
751 Riverside AvenueJacksonville, FL 32204
- Program Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Orientation or Training
- 8 hours per week (May occasionally require more)
- • Orientation• Training •Volunteer Connection Orientation • Disaster Services an Overview