Web Child Listing
1 person is interested
A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
A Family For Every Child is looking for a volunteer/intern who can list children on our private and public websites.
Under the supervision of the Child and Family Operations Coordinator, the volunteer/intern will:
- Complete child listing web training.
- Learn how to write a child’s bio.
- Learn how to work with image for the website.
- Update data in our database with some outreach to case workers.
- Be a part of a team that is always looking for better, more effective ways to feature children on our website.
- Identify barriers, game plan solutions.
We'll work with your schedule.
1675 W. 11th AvenueEugene, OR 97402
- Data Entry
- Executive Admin
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Social Work
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-9+ hours per week
- 3+ month minimum commitment. This role may be fulfilled from home after a period of training.