Academic Service Learning Volunteer (ASL Volunteer)
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
11 people are interested
Universities partner with the Red Cross to foster an environment where students learn about themselves and the community by taking action through service.
* Fill volunteer roles in various business lines to meet both course learning objectives and Red Cross organizational needs/priorities.
* Complete required training for related roles
* Participate in special projects based on local or national need.
* Submit all hours in Volunteer Connection in either the program specific area or in the general ASL Volunteer Connection Groupshare.
* Contribute to advancing the mission of the American Red Cross
* Strengthen communities through your Red Cross role
* Community advocacy and leadership
* Interact with and meet a variety of people
* Team building with the Red Cross, volunteers, and community partners
* Expand knowledge base in humanitarian efforts and emergency/disaster response
* Strategically impact health capacity and relationship/partnership-building
* Strengthen operations across all business lines of service
* Enhance skills in a global and highly recognized non-profit organization
We'll work with your schedule.
751 Riverside AvenueJacksonville, FL 32204
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- General Education
- Community Outreach
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Varies; discuss with faculty contact to determine
- Current enrollment as a student in an academic program ? American Red Cross Volunteer Orientation