Academic Service Learning Volunteer Coordinator(ASL Volunteer Coordinator)
3 people are interested
* Fill volunteer roles in various business lines to meet both ASL Volunteer’s course learning objectives and Red Cross organizational needs/priorities.
* Support ASL Volunteers and coordinate their schedules, be the point of contact for the ASL Volunteer, faculty member and with ASL Volunteer's Red Cross supervisors.
* ASL Volunteers may be assigned special projects based on local or national need and the Coordinator is a liaison
* Approve ASL Volunteer hours in Volunteer Connection in either the program specific area or in the general ASL Volunteer Connection Groupshare.
* Contribute to advancing the mission of the American Red Cross
* Strengthen communities through your Red Cross role
* Community advocacy and leadership
* Interact with and meet a variety of students
* Team building with the Red Cross, volunteers, academic and community partners
* Expand knowledge base in humanitarian efforts and emergency/disaster response
* Strengthen operations across all business lines of service
* Enhance skills in a global and highly recognized non-profit organization
We'll work with your schedule.
751 Riverside AvenueJacksonville, FL 32204
- Data Entry
- Office Management
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Varies; discuss with faculty contact to determine
- Experience with scheduling, liaison work, academic service learning beneficial • Knowledge of Red Cr