Love to sing?
Enjoy meeting people from all over the world?
Be a volunteer and lead our amazing guests on a locals guide to karaoke in Houston! Dates are flexible, looking for a once weekly, 3-4 hour event. We are located in Montrose, so ideally the closer the venue is from the hostel, the better.
Reach out and help our guests experience Houston the way they should!
The benefits of volunteering with HI USA include:
- Meet new people from all over the world, including travelers, staff, and fellow volunteers
- Work to increase understanding and tolerance by helping people break down cultural barriers
- Help travelers to the community have a great travel experience
- Build skills in public speaking, foreign languages and intercultural communication
- Participate in fun appreciation events for local volunteers
- Receive personal and professional development opportunities
- Earn HI USA membership and dorm overnights at HI USA hostel
- People Skills
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 3-4 hours per volunteer shift