We need your help! We are an up and coming not-for-profit dedicated to helping underserved kids find goodness and hope through arts programming. Our Associate boards are active in promoting training, fundraising and event planning. We need you to help organize us and keep us focused on our goals and our deadlines.
- Review and implement project plans designed to implement our business goals
- Motivate and inspire our board staff and volunteers to assess goal progress
- Report progress to our Governing Board
- Do what it takes to get it done!
- Program Management
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Critical Thinking
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 6 hours a month