Camp Eden Wood is a small site that packs in a summer full of fun for adults and children with disabilities! We're looking for day camp volunteers to come play Monday-Friday 8am-5pm. We'll provide lunch!
The best volunteers encourage campers to join them in their activities: archery, painting, ball pit, basketball, singing, dancing, and during our trips to local attractions.
- Must be able to commit to one week (Monday-Friday).
- Earn 40 service learning hours (if needed).
- Spend a week having fun while giving back.
- 2-3 volunteers needed each week.
Volunteers are NOT responsible for the direct care of campers. Volunteers provide social and task-based support to campers and staff.
Adult Camp: June 4-8, June 11-15, June 18-21, June 25-29
Autism Sensory Splash: July 9-13, July 16-20
Youth Camp: July 23-27, July 30-August 3, August 6-9
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Monday-Friday 8am-5pm for 1-3 weeks