Camp Friendship is looking for teens (ages 14+) to volunteer at camp. Our campers are adults and children with disabilities and we get to play all summer long on the ropes course, hayride, tubing on Clearwater Lake, at archery, and in arts & crafts. Of course there's campfires and sometimes camping.
- Saturday 5pm - Friday 5pm every week starting June 2 through August.
- Meals + housing provided - youth stay in the Volunteer House!
- Earn 79 service hours for NHS, Key Club, and Community Service letter.
- Work hard + play hard while making an impact.
Apply now as our summer dates fill up quickly!
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 weeks, Saturday-Friday
- Background checks on volunteers ages 18+