Thank you for considering volunteering with the Rochester American Heart Association
and the 2018 Heart Walk & Run!
We have many opportunities available to assist; Here is a brief summary, you may click the link to our event volunteer page to learn more.
- April 14, 2018: Heart Walk & Run - Day of event
- April 13, 2018: Heart Walk & Run set-up @ Frontier Field
- April 5, 6, 9, 10, 11: Heart Walk & Run - Pre-event preparation; This may include preparing boxes f materials, counting donations, assisting in other ways around the office, running errands (if able to)
- April 12, 2018: Heart Walk & Run - Final packing & Loading truck
Please go to www.rochesterheartwalkrun.org and click on the volunteer icon (part way down page) for more detailed information about positions and times available.
You may also send questions to WalkRunVolunteer18@gmail.com
Thank you again, we look forward to hearing from you!
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- many time slots available from 4/5 - 4/14
- Come out and have some fun!