Volunteers needed to transport ensure milk to our patients in South Miami Dade on a weekly basis, one day a week. The volunteer will pick up the ensure milk at our satellite office on Flagler Street and 87 th Avenue. Once milk is picked up from office, the volunteer will be given a listing of patients and their address for the delivery of ensure milk. Once all milks have been delivered, the volunteer would be done until the following week. Potential volunteers would need to meet with the volunteer coordinator for 1-2 hours to sign paperwork and be given an overview of the responsibilities of a volunteer. The volunteer must also complete a drug screening and background screening which is at cost of Catholic Hospice.
If any questions please contact Joshua Cordero at 305-351-7052 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Tuck-In Volunteer
- Musical Companion Volunteer South
- Companion Care Volunteer
- Administrative Volunteer - Miami...
- Companion Care Volunteer South
- Musical Companion Volunteer...
- Ensure Milk Delivery to Catholic...
- Musical Companion Volunteer ML
- Companion Care Volunteer Broward
- Companion Care Volunteer ML