Relief Supply Sorting Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
8 people are interested
We believe it is our responsibility to aid in recovery and rebuilding efforts around the world. We do this through our short- and long-term relief efforts by sending containers of supplies to vulnerable communities, including areas hit by both manmade and natural disasters. Each week we need help sorting through pallets of donated product so that they can be shipped the moment we hear of the need.
- Sort donated product into pre-established relief categories
- Organize according to quality, type, and function
- Comfortable working on your feet for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 20+ lbs
- 16 years or older
- *Warehouse know-how a plus: Pallet Jack
- Minimum shift duration: 3 hours with break
- Shifts available: Monday through Thursday
- 9am - 12pm and 1pm - 3:30pm
- One-time, short-term, and/or long-term volunteers accected
How to Apply:
Please contact email@example.com
If scheduling groups of 5 or more, please contact SueLynn at firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll work with your schedule.
8332 Commonwealth Ave.Buena Park, CA 90621
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training