Pet Photographer - Open Positions
This person will be responsible for taking digital photos of animals available for adoption for website & social media. Will need to also be able to resize/edit as needed and upload to google docs where staff can access images. Must be 18 or older. Must be responsible and able to safely handle cats, dogs, rabbits, and other small animals. Previous animal handling experience and basic knowledge of animal behavior and body language is preferred. Preference will be given to applicants with animal photography experience.
- There are 4 available volunteer positions
- Cat Photographer Mondays 11am-1pm
- Cat Photographer Thursdays 11am-1pm
- Dog Photographers (2 positions) - flexible hours during shelter business hours
- Commitment: We ask that Photography volunteers commit to at least one 1-hour session per week for a minimum of three months.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One hour a week for three months