6 people are interested
Volunteer Greeters will politely greet clients and guests and direct them where to go. The greeter must be polite and courteous with staff and clients. The greeter must understand that there is a confidentiality agreement in place to protect the clients, their families, and the needs of IINE.
- Greet all walk-ins and follow guest protocols
- Make sure all visitors sign in and log names
- Keep reception tidy and welcoming.
- Always maintain a professional and friendly attitude.
- Create and maintain a professional and friendly atmosphere for all staff, clients, and visitors.
- Smile and make eye contact with all visitors
- Take accurate messages if staff member is unavailable (email message to staff member)
- Must be patient with non-native English speakers
- Four (4) hour shifts during normal business hours (9am to 1pm, 1pm to 5pm)
We'll work with your schedule.
470 Pine STManchesterManchester, NH 03104
- Resource Development / Management
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6- or 12- months with a 4 hour weekly commitment