DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
Virtual Volunteer Coordinator with Mailchimp
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
6 people are interested
Looking for a way to give back without spreading yourself too thin? Consider joining our team. Nothing gets better than serving virtually 99% of the time from your home and setting your own schedule.
We're currently looking for a Volunteer Coordinator with MailChimp Experience who will virtually help to minimize workload for our small NGO.
This position will focus on the two following tasks;
1. Managing Volunteers
This involves coordinating our volunteers via Google Drive, Emails, Zoom, Phone, or WhatsApp. As a virtual Volunteer Coordinator, you will manage our volunteers by doing the following:
1) Respond to and help interview applicants who have applied to volunteer for specific roles
2) Use Google Drive to create the space and template for volunteers to submit their work ( we will give you an account and private google drive space to use)
3) Check in with volunteers on their deliverables and timeline (once per week)
4) Reporting to me or our team once month (the first Sunday of each month)
5) Create new volunteer positions for the organization to post
2. Mailchimp Experience
- Attend some meetings to understand and capture information for a weekly MailChimp message
- Manage our email campaigns, from design and content development to sending and optimization. We will provide all the images you will need. And we will have another team member helping you as an editor for grammatical errors.
- You will help segment our existing mailing list and also help to implement some automation for segmentation, website email capture, and pre-written email templates as responses (a one-time task).
- Create intricate workflows and set up journeys to help us target potential supporters at the right time with the right message (a one-time task). We will help you with this during the setup
- Ensure our supporters or donors get a personalized and seamless multi-channel experience.
- Send out short emails only ONCE A WEEK as announcements, updates, story, or compelling call to action.
Currently, our volunteers are usually assigned to tasks like social media management, research, grant writings, establishing partnerships, writing articles or blogs, video editing, graphics designs, website development or enhancements, and reviewing applications.
Our GOAL for this role is to have consisent efforts amongst our volunteers for social media management, grant research and grant writing, and establishing partnerships. The volunteers will do the work, you will facilitate and ensure they are making progress weekly.
We need someone who can provide 3 to 5 hours per week. While this might not be a lot of hours, it a great postion because it ) easy to do, and 2) you decide your own schedule and volunteer from home, and 3) you could also do this while doing other jobs. If you are interested, please respond.
We invite you to apply and start creating meaningful impacts almost effortlessly!
P O Box 241, Carlisle, PA 17013, US
Our mission is to empower young people through meaningful service learning opportunities in education, healthcare, and technology. We do this through strategic partnerships and learning models to utilize existing youth habits and uphold societal values in the communities we work.
Conviction created YesLiberia. Daily the needs of underprivileged are ignored. We ignore their struggles because it’s easier to deal with the more important things in our lives-- like climbing the corporate ladder and saving money so we don’t become indigent. And some of us ignore their challenges because they bring back unpleasant memories we seek to repress. But disregarding the plight of the underprivileged yields no resolution. Then certain things happen to remind us their struggles exist no matter how hard we try to pretend our needs surpass theirs.
Jallah was convicted by several of those things over a short period of time. The prostitution of children in Thailand reminded him of Liberia. The rape and war in Congo reminded him of Liberia. The genocide in Rwanda reminded him of Liberia. He remembered his underprivileged past--a past where he was seen as less than elite based on his tribal and economic status and where his education came as a gift from the United Methodist Church.
Reminded, he became convicted to act and YesLiberia was founded to educate and help underprivileged Liberians whose plight he intimately understood.
YesLiberia is a 501c3 charity organization recognized by the Internal Revenue Service since July 2009. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent allowable by law. YesLiberia is also registered at four government agencies in Liberia.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
January 13, 2023
- Office Management
- Customer Service
- Capacity Planning
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- Must be at least 30