DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Primary duties include being creative and responsible for securing new sponsors and income, executing fundraising programs and events, and developing relationships.
- Maintain existing and build new sponsor relationships through effective communication
- Convert new sponsors into committed supporters through the identification of shared goals and values
- May lead and participate in the execution of major fundraising programs
- Provide timely and accurate projections to the Executive Director
- Build fundraising opportunities through prospecting, targeted follow-up, and new lead generation
- Deliver organized, structured, and persuasive presentations, using effective written and verbal communication
- Make phone calls to small businesses and large organizations
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 6 months