Do you love social media? Have a knack for graphic design? We are looking for someone to manage our Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms. We need a volunteer with experience creating these graphics, posting, and tracking the success of social media campaigns. Great opportunity for a college intern or an individual interested in social/media communications to learn how to, or help us strengthen, an integrated multi-faceted marketing strategy in a nonprofit setting.
- Design content for marketing and branding, for print and web. This includes flyers, posters, direct mail, social media, promotional items, banners, and other marketing materials
- Maintain consistency in the branding across all media
- Create graphic content needs for social media and organization needs.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Graphic Design
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 5-7 hours