Outside2Inside (O2I) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization focused on reducing food waste through prevention, recovery and recycle through various creative programs.
Every year, the United States is wasting approximately 40% of the food we produce. Meanwhile 42 million Americans are still "food insecure". If our country recovered just 30% of what we’re wasting and provide it to people in need, domestic hunger would be eliminated!
Farm2School(F2S) Program is an initiative of Outside2Inside to reduce food waste by recovering ugly fruits and vegetables that gets discarded. Our Farm2School program recovers the unattractive but otherwise nutritious produce from local partners and serves the deprived, needy in our society.
How do we do it? Outside2inside will be setting up farm tables at local low income schools so we can bring and share the ugly fruits & vegetables to educate the school kids and help their families with free produce.
Come join us to serve an interesting NPO and solve Food Waste problems.
This person will be responsible for devising marketing strategy for the Farm2School (F2S) program. This person
will closely coordinate with the Outside2Inside (O2I) Farm2School program manager with the following tasks.
1. Define the overall game plan/marketing strategy for Farm2School (F2S) Program
2. Define the Unique Selling Proposition (USP) of Outside2Inside’s Farm2School Program compared to other
3. Define the pricing and positioning strategy for the F2S Program today and in the future.
4. Define the promotional strategies /marketing tactics to advertise F2S Program.
5. Design, Develop and Review flyers, brochures, infographics, promotional videos, logos etc.
6. Develop presentations, 1 minute elevator pitch on F2S program to present it school staff/farms/students
and general public.
7. Create communication strategies to effectively communicate Outside2Inside’s mission/vision and goals of
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
A Basic understanding the Food Chain and its stakeholders.
? Business Analysis and Market Research
? Interpersonal Skills - Critical Thinking, Multi-tasking, Networking,
? Strong organizational and communicational skills.
? Interest in Food waste awareness
? Computer expertise & Internet researching skills
? Commitment to the mission & vision of O2I
? Project Management - Reporting, Data Collection & Analysis.
? People Management - People Skills, Relationship Management & Volunteer Coordination
- Marketing Analytics
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Monday-Friday 10:00am-4:00pm working from office
- Kids food waste awareness...
- Entry Level Farm2School Program...
- Sr. Manager (reporting to...
- Farm2School Program Farm/Schools...
- Legal Assistant / Support
- Farm2School Program Marketing...
- Grant Manager
- Farm2School Program Outreach...
- Farm2School Program Data Analyst
- Farm2School Program Produce...
- Farm2School Program Researcher
- Farm2School Social Media...
- Compost Lead
- Entry Level Human Resource (HR)...
- Sr. Marketing Manager
- Entry Level Marketing Manager
- Sr. Human Resource (HR) Manager...
- Kids Food Waste Awareness...
- Entry Level Social Media Manager
- Sr. Social Media Manager