HOPE Clinic is looking for Mandarin-speaking volunteers to assist at the front desk with welcoming and assisting patients when they check in. Volunteers will have the opportunity to contribute and learn from a rapidly growing community health center providing culturally and linguistically appropriate services to medically underserved populations.
- Interaction with patients and healthcare professionals
- Opportunity to learn about the operations of a community health center
- Service hours in a medically underserved community
- Greeting and checking in patients
- Assisting patients with completing registration forms
- Answering incoming calls and patient inquiries
- Friendly, courteous, and professional attitude
- Ability to take initiative and work within a team
- Fluent in Mandarin
- Previous experience in healthcare and/or translation is a plus!
- Volunteers must be at least 18 years old.
- All volunteers must pass a background check.
- Volunteers will receive training to complete assigned projects and tasks.
- Data Entry
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Comprehensive training will be provided.