This volunteer would be responsible for the following:
- Greet parents and children as they arrive on the pool deck.
- Check in participants on the roster and take them to the swim instructor for introduction.
- Distribute swim lesson orientation form to parents.
- Answer questions from parents, as well as help to make parents feel comfortable while at their child's lesson.
- Make sure parents are aware of the different locker rooms available, our swim test policy, the parent viewing area, etc.
- Child Development
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 3:45 - 6:30 p.m.
- Afterschool Homework Volunteer:...
- Assistant Swim Instructor
- Summer Concession Stand...
- Group Excersise for Youth (age...
- Volunteer Coaches for various...
- Wellness Center Greeter
- Special Needs Volunteers for...
- Swim Meet Timers
- Afterschool Prep Volunteer
- Membership Greeter/Facility...
- Volunteers for Easter Egg hunt...
- Swim Lessons Greeter