Do you like driving?
Does your vehicle get good gas mileage?
Want to feel highly valued for helping seniors return medical equipment to a non-profit?
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association is seeking helpers to collect no longer needed medical equipment from various patient's houses all over the Denver metro area and returned to Colorado VNA's main office.
6750 West 52nd Ave.
Arvada, CO 80002
The hours would be flexible and would be arranged between the volunteer courier and Colorado VNA patient.
- Criminal Background Check
- Drug Test
- 2-Step Tuberculosis Test
- Flu Shot or Wear Face Mask During Flu Season
- Attend Hour Long Orientation and Training Visit With Nurse
Apply today for more information on becoming a Courier Volunteer:
Thanks for reviewing our ad, and we look forward to having you join our volunteer team.
Manager of Volunteer Dept.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 Times per month (varies)
- Drug Test, TB Test, Flu Shot
- Hospice Volunteering -...
- Receptionist Wanted for Clear...
- Courier Assistance Requested to...
- Medical Records Department...
- Written Spanish Translation...
- Foothills Peak Community &...
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Healthcare Receptionist Needed @...
- Harvey Park Rec Center, 2nd...
- Eastern Star Masonic Community,...
- Receptionist Needed @ Golden...
- Coach Others to Improve Balance...
- Golden West, 2nd and 4th...