Volunteers are needed to help with out Seder dinner on March 30th and 31st. Volunteers will be helping transport residents to and from the dinner.
Volunteer groups and individuals are welcome. Volunteers can help out on one, or both days. We also welcome families with older children to help with this event.
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Music Program Support
- Creative Arts Room Volunteer
- Gift Shop Volunteer
- Volunteers Needed for Catholic...
- Volunteers Needed for Our Seder...
- Cafe Volunteer
- Bingo Volunteer
- Outings with Residents
- Transporters for Senior Fit Needed
- Escorting Residents to Religious...
- Friendly Visiting with Residents
- Weekend Transport Volunteers...
- Resident Escort
- Volunteer Groups Needed to Help...