Mentor and Run with Students: Sole Train team at the South End Academy!
3 people are interested
Volunteer with Sole Train: Boston Runs Together, a community building and mentoring program that uses running as a vehicle for setting and achieving seemingly impossible goals.
* Commit to 1-2 hrs/wk of weekday practice and 4 weekend races/community events
* Practices are: Mondays, 8 am - 9:30 am
* Sept-June, culminating with Boston’s Run to Remember (5 mile or half marathon race)
* Join a supportive community of caring individuals who bring out the best in young people and adults!
* No running experience required!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us:
We are committed to creating an inclusive community that reflects the diversity of our participants. Sole Train is a program of Trinity Boston Foundation.
Check us out:
90 Warren AveBoston, MA 02116
- Child Development
- Outdoor Recreation
- Mental Health
- Sports Coaching
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Mondays 8AM - 9:30 AM