Volunteer with Sole Train: Boston Runs Together, a community building and mentoring program that uses running as a vehicle for setting and achieving seemingly impossible goals.
- Commit to practices on Thursdays 12:42-1:20pm at the South End Academy High School!
- 5 weekend races/community events
- Sept-June, culminating with Boston’s Run to Remember (5 mile or half marathon race)
- Join a supportive community of caring individuals who bring out the best in young people and adults!
- No running experience required!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us: email@example.com
We are committed to creating an inclusive community that reflects the diversity of our participants. Sole Train is a program of Trinity Boston Foundation.
Check us out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vePMzKcbEB0&t=3s
- Child Development
- Outdoor Recreation
- Mental Health
- Sports Coaching
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Thursdays 12:40-1:20pm
- Commitment and Positive Vibes!