We are looking for an Editor in Chief to join our Associate Board.
Associate Board Responsibilities
Associate Board members spend between 8-20 hours per month on their responsibilities. As a requirement, there is a minimum of 8 hours per month, plus our 2-hour quarterly meetings.
Responsibilities for every Associate Board Member includes:
- Fundraising: Each Associate Board member fundraises $3,000+ each year. Many Associate Board members set even higher goals and we encourage you to set goals that will challenge you. Part of fundraising can simply be inviting friends, family and colleagues to our events or working on promoting our fundraising events, it doesn’t have to be direct fundraising. It also includes finding opportunities to connect the organization with funders, individual donors, corporate giving and business donors.
- Donating: Each Associate Board member donates $2,000+ ($5,000 - $10,000 recommended if you have the means). Before officially joining the Associate Board, a prospective member makes their donation.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 8-20 hours a month.
- Graphic Designer for fashion...
- Intimate Partner Abuse Advocate
- Public Relations Firm
- Willpowered Woman Leaders
- Social Media Coordinator
- Peer to peer Fundraising Manager
- Associate Board Member - Editor...
- Corporate Partnerships
- Google AdWords Specialist
- Event Coordinator
- Pro Bono Law Firm
- Sales Force Consultant
- CPA - Associate Board Member
- Chief Marketing Officer -...
- Attorney - Associate Board Member
- UI/UX Designer
- Event Promoter