The Huntington's Disease Society of America Northern California Chapter has many volunteer opportunities available to choose from based on your interest:
1. Help with fundraising events: Team Hope Walk, Chapter Convention held in Sacramento, Conquering HD a Sip At A Time event, Hope Gala event and others.
2. Join the committee to assist with outreach and education in our communities.
3. Become a member on our local board.
4. Assist with heightening HD awareness by helping with social media.
5. Assist with heightening HD awareness by writing and publishing newspaper articles and public service announcements in Northern California.
6. Volunteer at UC Davis Huntington's Disease Clinic in Sacramento.
7. Based on your life experience and talents, after speaking with you, you may be able to help us in other capacities.
- Donor Management
- Social Media / Blogging
- Grant Writing / Research
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 8 hours a week