Please join us as a valued volunteer! Fill out the form below and return to email@example.com or 1777 Reisterstown Rd., Suite 206 West, Baltimore, MD 21230. Please indicate your interest based on what your time allows - we appreciate any and all assistance, thank you!
City: State: Zip:
Phone: Best time/method to reach you:
Date of Birth:
Morning Afternoon Evening
Monday Tuesday Wednesday
Thursday Friday Weekend
What brought you to the Crohn’s and Colitis Foundation?
Please check the areas you are interested in volunteering for:
- Country Representative - Join us as an extension of the Crohn's and Colitis Chapter in your county! You would be our "eyes and ears" for the IBD community in your area, helping us to meet and recognize new patients, medical professionals or individuals who want to be involved. As a representative, you would hold an annual community meeting in your county, provide brochures to local medical professionals, and would be tasked with promoting chapter events in your area. This includes flyering, posting to community boards, and spreading the word within your networks. All the community representatives would come together no less than twice a year to network, share tactics for getting the word out, and learn about the chapter/foundation's latest updates. This position requires a commitment of one year.
- Chapter Awareness Liaison - Volunteer to be a billboard for our Chapter! We need volunteers present at
health fairs, community fairs, and chapter events. You will be trained to discuss the chapter, the foundation, and how individuals can get more involved.
- Social Media Advocate - Are you a patient, caregiver, or medical professional? Volunteer to take over our
social media for a week! Show our chapter what it's like to be in your shoes, and promote awareness for our
- Remote Administrative - Want to volunteer on your own time? Join us as a remote administrative volunteer!
You will be given tasks that can be done in your free time, such as researching local businesses, applying for inkind donations, or adding events to online community boards.
In-office (mailings, phone calls, packets, event prep):
Outreach (GI brochure delivery, administrative work, health fairs):
"Day-of" Event (Take Steps, Team Challenge, Patient Education events):
Fundraising (Take Steps, Team Challenge, Company involvement, in-kind donations):
Advocacy (legislative research, community contact):
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at (443) 276-0861 x4 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Internet Research
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- We will work with you! Can be regular or sporadic