Are you a good listener? And not a fixer?
Do you understand and keep good boundaries?
Can you be a non-anxious, non-judgmental presence?
Do you have a professional background in: social work, counseling, chaplaincy,
teaching, nursing or other similar field?
If so, The Center for Wisdom’s Women invites you to consider volunteering as a Companion.
- Long term - at least 1 yr.
- Regular - Three hours weekly, 9-noon or 11:00-2:00,
- scheduled the same day and time each week.
- A monthly team meeting for reflection.
- An annual in-service retreat day.
- $100 annually toward a conference or workshop of your choice related the work at the Center.
- The chance to experience a unique environment and be supportive of a diverse group of women.
- Being part of a wonderful team of volunteers.
- Mental Health
- Case Work / Management
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Spiritual Healing
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment